Posted on: Thursday, September 8, 2011

You fall, you bleed, you get up, you carry on.

First, this video is awesome. It makes me feel like an utter waste of flesh, but it's also so very inspiring. I love it. I showed it to the girls and Mad said, "I want to go on that trail!" Violet said, "Because sometimes owies are cool."


This video features one of the girls in the above video, talking about her longboarding experience. She's beautiful, her locale is gorgeous, and her attitude is totally rad. When she says, "This is just like life: you fall, you bleed, you get up, you carry on. And since we get hurt anyway, I'd rather do it in a fun way," it was kind of a nice little kick in the rear, a reminder of the obvious lesson you learn over and over again: life is for living! Go do it! Because sometimes owies are cool. (Right on, Violet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg