Posted on: Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Choose to look where the light is.

It's hard to see the lovely in a day like today, where I've been frustrated and cranky and generally short-tempered with everyone, most especially my girls, who have been ultra-preschoolish today. Which is to say that on the continuum of preschooler, they've been on the less tolerable end - but normal nonetheless.

I've reacted by flying into unmitigated rage in a couple of instances. I cannot overemphasize the ugly here, the snappy comments and the all-out screaming.

The girls are in bed now and hopefully on their way to sleep, so I'm choosing to see lovely in the promise of tomorrow, where the day can always be a little brighter than the one before it if you choose to look where the light is.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg